dimanche 6 décembre 2009

Top Questions posées en 2009 Sur Ask.com

ask.com

Top Questions posées en 2009 Sur Ask.com

classement général:
* How much should I weigh?
* How do I get out of debt fast?
* How do I get pregnant?
* What is Twitter?
* What is Miley Cyrus’ phone number?
* What is the meaning of life?
* When will the world end?
* How long does marijuana stay in your system?
* What are symptoms of Swine Flu?
* What time is it?
Technologie:
* How do I make a website?
* What does URL stand for?
* How do I find my IP address?
* What is an RSS feed?
* How many megabytes are in a gigabyte?
* How do I delete my cookies?
* What is JavaScript?
* What does FTP stand for?
* What is a 3G network?
* What is a PDF file?
Finance personnelle:
* What is a good credit score?
* How do I file for bankruptcy?
* How do I start my own business?
* What is a short sale in real estate?
* Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?
* How much is minimum wage?
* How do savings bonds work?
* What can I deduct on my taxes?
* What is a trust fund?
* What is a hedge fund?
Top Rumeurs Célébrités 2009:
* Is Miley Cyrus pregnant?
* Is Adam Lambert straight?
* Is Lady Gaga a man?
* Is Michelle Obama pregnant?
* Is Robert Pattinson dating Kristen Stewart?
* Did Chris Brown get Rihanna pregnant?
* Are Jon and Kate getting a divorce?
* Is Michael Phelps using marijuana?
* Who is the father of Michael Jackson’s children?
* Did David Letterman keep a secret bedroom at his studio?
Top Santé:
* What is Autism?
* What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?
* What is Lupus?
* What do Chicken Pox look like?
* What are the symptoms of Appendicitis?
* Are Shingles contagious?
* When is the best time to get pregnant?
* What causes nosebleeds?
* What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
* What is a normal blood pressure?
Top Fitness:
* How many calories should I eat a day?
* How can I get a six-pack fast?
* What is the best exercise to burn calories?
* How much should I be able to bench press?
* What is Pilates?
* How many calories do you burn running a mile?
* What are the benefits of jogging?
* How long does it take to tone muscle?
* Is Yoga better for you than Pilates?
* How do you boost your metabolism?
Beauté:
* What foods are good for your skin?
* How can I create a smoky eye?
* How can I make waves in my hair?
* What color should I dye my hair?
* How do you apply eyeliner?
* How can I get rid of dandruff?
* What is the best way to style short hair?
* How much should you tip a hairdresser?
* Which hair salons do Locks of Love?
* What color eye shadow is right for me?

Vous trouvrez la suite des question ici http://sp.ask.com/2009/topquestions.html#context1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire